Workshops for the employment of patients with mental health disorders.
Provision of rehabilitation and mental health care to the client.
The workshops have an appropriate space area and the layout and equipment of the sanitary facilities.
Available working types in the workshops:
- sewing studio with cutting-out room (sewing of bedding, pajamas, dressing- gowns, towels and aprons);
- cardboard and woodwork
- handicraft studio.
- Functional assessment of patients (planning of skills development) and resource assessment (planning of resource development) are realized and performed in the workshops.
- Assessment: daily evaluation of patient's/client's mental health and assessment of the quality of work are performed with a record in a special observation journal.
- Training: responsible personel are working in each studio, personel are training the necessary work skills, observing and evaluating the work of patients.
- Recommended works: personel are trying to involve patients/clients in the sewing studio work, cardboard and tree related works (carton making, wooden frame making).
- The role of the concrete medical institution in the mental health care system: rehabilitation - acquisition of work skills, work experience in the collective, the ability to work together (in a team) with other people, work experience, what will be able to indicate in the future job searches, increasing self-confidence in your opportunities in the labor market, development of a positive attitude of the society towards patients, supporting of each other.
- Ensured opportunities for customer-oriented relaxation, for development and maintenance of everyday life, clients have the opportunity to visit the cafe, visit the library, cultural and sporting activities, as well as the opportunity to successfully integrate into society.
In the workshops for the employment of patients with mental disorders, patients/clients acquire not only skills related to a certain type of activity, but also acquire and apply practical life skills and abilities.
The person has a choice how much actively and fully participate in the rehabilitation process. Some patients need ongoing support and others only need to know where the service provider is located and what services it provides.
ACCOMMODATION OF AREAS AND TERRITORIES FOR PERSONS WITH PHYSICAL DISORDERS
Stairs are equipped with handrails. There are sidewalks around the building that make it easier to drive handcarts, there are descents for wheelchairs in the park, all stairs are equipped with railing. There are many benches available for patients rest in the park.
The necessary technical aids are available:
- road transport (if necessary).
Around the building is the landscaped park with a fountain in the middle. The paths and sidewalks are paved. Benches for resting are available next to the sidewalks. The benches are available also in the front of the building. Patients with wheelchairs have a full access to the park area. Various flowers bloom on the sidewalk from early spring until late autumn. Thujas, young lindens and maples are growing up in the park, the rock garden is arranged.