1. Psychiatric stationary provides first-aid for persons with mental health disorders. Its basic principle is voluntarism.
The stationary is planned for 435 beds. The stationary departments are divided by type of sex (male and female), as well as psychiatric disorders, depending on the degree of expressiveness.
In the stationary function 8 psychiatric departments and 2 specialized departments:
- Geriatric department, treatment of senile mental disorders and somatic disorders in the active form;
- Children department - for children from 5 to 14 years;
- In the stationary is organized "the first psychotic episode" department on 45 beds for patients under the age of 55, who experienced psychotic states for the first time in their lives.
2. In the stationary is applied a complex treatment, using traditional and modern medical preparations of next generation. In exceptional cases, it is possible to use electroconvulsive therapy, in the severe form of disease, receiving relative's and patient's consent, using modern medical technology. Psychosocial work is done with patient and patient’s relatives.
Patients are able to receive all types of psychotherapy, social and occupational rehabilitation, occupational therapy. Special attention is given to environmental therapy. Patients are offered the opportunity to meet with representatives of religious denominations, as well as participate in worship.
3. Psychosocial rehabilitation work areas:
- Individual and group psychotherapy;
- Psycho-educational program;
- Work in groups of interests;
- Dance and movement therapy, art therapy;
- Psycho-correction work with patients' relatives.
Clients get a highly skilled expertise in somatic medicine (therapy, neurology, gynecology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology diseases) in the stationary. In the stationary it is possible to have consultation of different specialists - urologist, dermatologist, traumatologist, surgeon, pediatrician, pulmonologist, cardiologist, etc.
Diagnostic capabilities in the stationary:
- X-ray examination, using modern equipment;
- Electrocardiogram, Electroencephalography;
- Laboratory tests (general clinical, haematological, biochemical);
- Physio help is available, using modern techniques;
- Experimental psychological investigation